One of the hardest things about harsh St. Louis Summers is the often unbearable humidity. Don’t let your house become a hot, sticky mess and provide the perfect environment for allergens like mold, mildew, and mites. Agers is here to install, repair, and maintain the dehumidifiers we sell. If you’re in need of one, give us a call at 636-681-1976 and our experts will come out and work with you to find the right one!
Signs you need a dehumidifier:
If you’re seeing water stains on your ceiling, especially in rooms with poor ventilation like the bathroom, it’s time to get them looked at. You may also notice signs of black mold on the walls of areas where humidity is high, like the bathtub. Another indicator is condensation is building up on your windows. If you are renting an apartment or living in a shared building, it is worth checking into a dehumidifier since mold can grow between walls.
Perks of a dehumidifier:
- Dehumidifiers run silently, so they won’t disrupt your life
- It will often remove any moldy or rotten smell plaguing your home
- Removes the obnoxious and expensive need to replace moldy linens, sheets, and clothing
- Dehumidifiers are also known to reduce dust
- It will help your air conditioner to run better, often bringing down energy costs
- You’ll see a change in daily life – your tools will not rust as quickly and even cereal will last longer!
- Your family will be living in a happier, healthier home