Chesterfield Furnace Repair
This Winter, Cozy Up to Agers Heating & Air Conditioning
Your furnace is a workhorse. All winter long, it keeps your home or business warm and inviting. The best way to keep your furnace in good working condition is to have any problems corrected quickly and by a professional. Our Chesterfield furnace repair experts have over 15 years of experience and extensive training. There hasn't been a furnace problem that we couldn't diagnose and repair. When you hire Agers Heating & Air Conditioning, you can be sure you are getting white-glove service from seasoned professionals.
Are you having trouble with your furnace? Contact our Chesterfield heater repair and maintenance experts at (636) 242-6515. We have same-day appointments available.
How to Tell if Your Furnace Is Malfunctioning
If you can call in a professional furnace repair team at the first sign of trouble, you will be able to prevent a significant problem from developing. This also enables you to reduce the amount of downtime while repairs are being made and will save you money on overall repair costs. If you notice any of the following symptoms, we recommend that you call our Chesterfield furnace repair team immediately.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair:
- Furnace won’t turn on
- Furnace runs continuously
- Your thermostat is malfunctioning
- Your furnace can’t keep your home warm
- Air coming from your vents is room temperature or cold
- Scorch marks or burning smells coming from your air vents
- There is an unexplained increase on your utility bills
At Agers Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide our customers with the education they need to feel empowered and recognize a heating problem when it crops up. You don't get to choose when your heating system breaks down, but you can take action and call in our HVAC professionals at the first sign of trouble.
Common Furnace Problems
When your furnace starts acting up, whether it be temperature inconsistencies or a lack of heat, the need for a repair is evident. However, you may be wondering what the cause of the issue is in the first place. To best understand what is going on, we recommend consulting with one of our expert heater repair technicians, who can evaluate your system to determine the source of the problem.
What Can Cause a Furnace to Stop Working?
- An obstructed, dirty, or clogged furnace filter
- Damage to the system’s heating components, which may include the heat exchanger, pilot light, burners, or electric ignition
- Broken or worn-down mechanical components, such as the blower belt and motor, limit switch, or ball bearings
- An incorrectly set thermostat
- A blocked condensate drain
- Gaps or holes in the ductwork, which can lead to air leaks and decreased airflow
- A system that hasn’t received necessary maintenance
To avoid any unnecessary wear-and-tear on the system or even an early replacement, it’s best to schedule a repair as soon as you notice a problem with your furnace.
When Was the Last Time You Had a Furnace Inspection?
Do you know what type of furnace you have? Most furnaces are electric, gas, or induction. What they all have in common is that they require a little TLC now and then to keep them operating efficiently. If you cannot remember when you last had your furnace inspected, or if you are having issues with your furnace, we recommend scheduling an inspection and seasonal maintenance with us.
The Benefits of Furnace Maintenance Include:
- Repairs are caught while they are still small
- Full-system breakdowns can be averted
- You can extend the life of your existing furnace
- Improved efficiency and reduced energy costs
- Improved air quality in your home
It is recommended that before the cold weather sets in, you have your furnace inspected to be sure it is ready for the upcoming season. Our Chesterfield furnace maintenance experts can help you establish a maintenance routine today.
What's Included in Furnace Maintenance?
The purpose of furnace maintenance is to have your unit thoroughly inspected, which means we will check all of the essential components of your unit, looking for anything in need of minor repairs and noting things to keep an eye on.
When our technicians perform furnace maintenance in Chesterfield, we will:
- Ensure the system's safety controls and startup cycle are in proper working order
- Inspect the air filter, cleaning or replacing it as needed
- Assess the heat exchanger, making sure it's free of corrosion or signs of any damage
- Ensure the vent system and air intake grilles are clear by removing any blockages
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Remove any debris from the blower and make certain it's clean
- Inspect and calibrate the thermostat
- Ensure the electrical connections are tight enough and that there are no damaged wires
- Examine the belts to ensure there are no cracks or damage
- Inspect the flame sensor and burner
- Ensure the fuel line is free of leaks (if you have a gas or oil furnace)
Call For 24/7 Emergency Furnace Repair In Chesterfield
If your furnace breaks down in the dead of winter, you can’t wait a week to have it repaired. Agers Heating & Air Conditioning offers emergency furnace repair in Chesterfield, St. Louis, and the surrounding area. If your system breaks down, give us a call, and we will be there in a flash to get you back up and running. Should your furnace require replacement, we will go over all of your options and help you select the products that match your needs and budget. We never pressure people to buy things they do not need, and we will always put your best interest first.
Why Choose Agers Heating & Air Conditioning?
As a company, we believe in integrity, honesty, and professionalism. Our technicians show up on time, in uniform, and with a fully stocked truck. We also utilize Service Titan software, and you can track your technician while they are on their way to your property. We take great pride in knowing that our customer service is unparalleled.
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
We have a 4.9 Star rating on Google and we're proud! This is because we take care to do things right. If you're not satisfied with your experience, we'll make it right!
Top Notch Technicians
All of our techs are highly trained, empathetic, well-groomed, professionals. Upon booking, you will receive a picture and description of the technician en route to your home.
Strong Business Ethics
We got tired of working with companies that are only focused on their profit. At Agers, we care about you and your home and it shows through our customer service.
Lennox Mobile Showroom
Our mobile showroom is fully stocked with top of the line Lennox HVAC units and products for you to try before you buy! All delivered straight to your door for a walk through.
$100 Off New Customer Referral Must be presented at time of call. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers. Some exclusions may apply.Valid from May 1, 2020 - May 1, 2021
$250 Off Complete Installation Must be presented at time of call. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers. Some exclusions may apply.Valid from May 1, 2020 - May 1, 2021
$15 Off Service Call Must be presented at time of call. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers. Some exclusions may apply.Valid from May 1, 2020 - May 1, 2021
5% Off Senior and Military Discount Must be presented at time of call. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers. Some exclusions may apply.Valid from May 1, 2020 - May 1, 2021